Sunday, December 26, 2010

24/12
christmas eve
my aunt bring my sis n i went to her house to ready for countdown
celebrate christmas
i brought my hamsters along
unluckily a hamster loss
we had found it for a whole day
but we fail to find it
so the next day we still cant found it
we gave up to find it
we decided to buy a new male hamster
till 25/12 night when we going to sleep
my aunt call us and told us the hamster was under her bed
Whao!!
we were so happy to found it
miss the hamster so much<3



26/12
work really not easy
today early in the morning
when i work
the steep tea people accidentally pour a cup of hot tea on me
my uniform and my jeans get wet
during working time i can always smell white coffee smell around me
YAK!!!
i dun like the smell!!
and i felt sticky
at the moment i really hope that i can quickly change my uniform n my jean
luckily i didn't gt burn
after work i quickly went home n bath
later, i feel more better le
shuang AH...!!
after bath i went to learn driving
i almost can drive probably le..
YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment