Monday, January 17, 2011

1/18/2011

today feel so uncomfortable
when i woke up
i felt my stomach started to pain
in the morning i ate a tuna sandwich
then i went to school
when i reach school i feel my stomach getting more pain
pain until i need to sit down only feel abit more better
then i ate a chocolate to avoid more pain
but it didn't work
when assembly
i feel my leg almost no energy to stand
then i squad down, stand up, squad down, stand up...
feel SO uncomfortable
when i walking to my class i felt so difficult to breath(Tze kept asked me "are u ok ?"
finally
i reached my class
the i try to slept in class
but i CAN'T
because it really very pain
then my Tze help to me contact my parents to fetch me home( Thanks TZE)
while i waiting my mum came to fetch me
i feel want to vomit
then i quickly went to toilet to vomit
luckily i can reach toilet on time
if not sure vomit outside the office
my mum came at 9.15a.m something
on the way home
i feel want to vomit again
then my heart think "y my house want to leave so far..!"
when i reach home i quickly went to rest
now feel more.......better le..
tomorrow can go to school le..

No comments:

Post a Comment